PSD to WordPress conversion is superior solution for creating WordPress theme from the Photoshop in order to get search engine friendly blogging web portal. This type of PSD integration plays very significant role in building visually appealing content maintained blog portals. Getting the files end up being converted from PSD format to highly customizable WordPress theme/ design template is entirely different matter compared to PSD to HTML. The process of converting a PSD based file in to a cross browser compatible and W3C validated working WordPress template/ theme involves lots of steps.
In this type of PSD conversion, PSD file has been integrated by using WordPress. WordPress is a state-of-the-art blog publishing web app has strong footholds over blogging websites.
If you treasured this article and you also would like to obtain more info relating to Bootstrap 3 Tutorial nicely visit our web page.
Apart from being merely biggest self-hosted blogging tool, WordPress can also be popular as one-of-its-kind Content Administration System (CMS) widely used by web developers for controlling and managing site content. By slicing a PSD document and coding it with most widely used blog publishing application – Wp, one can get a ready-to-use WordPress theme/ template.
Below, steps involved in PSD to WordPress conversion process with regard to designing a web portal are discussed in brief as a tutorial:
1 . Evaluate PSD file: First of all, a web developer analyze the PSD format centered file completely and find out whether it is basic or complicated. In fact , this phase is all about planning the steps will be involved PSD to WordPress conversion process such as splitting mock up into HTML, adding CSS requirements, header, footer then images.
second . Break PSD into HTML: A web developer break everything into sections in order to make HTML mock up more standard. A web programmer create wrapper div, header div and comment (for dynamic WordPress code). In addition to that, a web coder break body, logo, website and main image into very own divs. After breaking them an internet developer add an unordered checklist for navigation.
3. Slice PSD file: Slicing of PSD centered web templates in layers is one of the important part of WordPress theme/ template integration and customization. A web programmer open files need to sliced in Photoshop (image editing software) or any some other imaging compatible software. After slicing an image, a web coder is able to include or remove buttons, links, text boxes. In addition to that, one can even alter background, image, color without any trouble. The sliced PSD format centered file then saved as bitmap, JPEG, GIF or any other compatible format.
4. File Structure: Develop separate files named as catalog. html (HTML codes), style. css (CSS styling codes), index. php (PHP codes).
5. PSD into HTML and CSS: Since, the PSD file cannot be uploaded within your website and therefore, the sliced image coded with high quality HTML after that CSS.
6. Integrate HTML/ CSS by WordPress: Once, the PSD files converted into HTML and CSS then a web developer integrate static design dynamic WordPress template/ concept.
7. Testing: Testing a web page in browsers plays very significant role in PSD to WordPress conversion process. Once, the PSD to WordPress integration and personalization process gets over then last WordPress page tested thoroughly on various Internet browsers such as Ie, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Ie in order to check its accessibility.